Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2002 7:46:01 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if you can have a SRB in Washington state?  If you can, would someone please tell me what I have to do to get one and what kind of paperwork is involved.  Correct me if I'm wrong isn't it you can't have NFA items but can have a silencer as long as you don't install it on a firearm.  Any help would be appreicated.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not sure if about the WA regulations but if you can't have NFA items then a suppressor is out of the question. Even if you don't own a gun a suppressor is still an NFA controlled item. Plus you can't use a sound suppressor on a post-ban rifle, because it would count as a flash suppressor just the same.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
AOWs and Suppressors are legal, but you have to leave the state to shoot the suppressor. No other NFA weapons
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top