Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2002 4:10:58 AM EDT
Who owns one? How do you like it? Quality? Accuracy? I know tis has been covered before but I couldn't find a search clicky, thingy. Is there a search feature on this board that I am over looking?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll do best by checking out AR15.com's own AR-18 and AR-180 Forum at...

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=3&f=62

...tell the mod there 5subslr5 that Arock said hello.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who owns one? How do you like it? Quality? Accuracy? I know tis has been covered before but I couldn't find a search clicky, thingy. Is there a search feature on this board that I am over looking?

I have 1,  I like it Rugged as hell, pretty accurate (meaning more accurate then me)...

Not a typical ArmaLite in terms of fit and finish.  More akin to the F&F of a good AK.

Truely the "Peoples AR"...Sweet for the price.

ps-the search function is avail to paid members.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Tippie brought one to ETH's last party and it was nice.  F&F was on par with WofWof's description which means good.  Didn't get a chance to shoot it as Tippie's .458WinMag tried to decapitate me but I will next time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 6:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an Armalite AR-180B and think its a great rifle. Definitely one for the collection.

Its a light, handy, reasonably accurate rifle.

Mine has been as reliable as any of my AR-15 rifles.

I wouldn't consider it something to replace owning an AR-15 but rather a complimentary rifle.

The search feature is only working for board members at the moment. Not sure why though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top