Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2002 8:06:54 PM EDT
It is probably the sweetest pistol made, I love mine, but I'd really like some high capacity magazines for it. Do they make any?

Other than Volquartsen are there any other companies for spare parts and accessories?
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw one 18 round mag for a MKII. It was two 10 round mags welded together.
I don't know how it was held up into the mag well.
Can't make one nowadays anyways.

Do what I did and buy 30 mags.

Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Remembered seeing this earlier this morning.  I know nothing about the seller.  

subguns.biggerhammer.net/under500.cgi?read=17072
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#3]

I've seen some 15 rd mags at the gun show, but didn't pay a lot of attention to them, as I don't use (or need) high caps to plink with.

They were selling for around $30 a piece, though.

J

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Well Rambo,, the gun was a 10 round gun in the 1940's, it never was a pre-ban hi-cap ever.  I have had three over the last 20 years and have 5 or 6 mags.  Why hi-cap a gun that has the slowest style of mag release ever made??? Maybe a faster reload would help.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:20:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Well Rambo,, the gun was a 10 round gun in the 1940's

Nine (9) round. The original .22 Auto Pistol and Mark I were both nine rounders from 1949 to 1982. The Mark II began employing a ten round magazine of slightly different design when it debuted in 1982. There's really not much that can be done to increase the magazine capacity of a pistol that has its latch on the base, save for using a follower of a different design.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top