Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2002 10:13:42 AM EDT
I just got one, new in box, tritium sights, three extra mags, HK locking carry pouch, HK ball cap, 45ACP. The whole mess was 750.00

Took it to the range last night and fired 150 rounds of assorted ball, match and hollow point ammo with no jams.  I think I like it,,where do I find a holster?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
For IWB carry try a Milt Sparks Summer Special or Summer Special 2-- they may have them in stock but mostly custom build. Thunder Ranch usually has MiltSparks SS and SS2 in the pro shop from what I hear.

For paddle or belt style, I like the Blade Tech, but Fobus will do in a pinch and are a  lot cheaper.

Good luck.

Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Fobus paddle holster for mine.

You'll be amazed at the accuracy that this can can produce. I've won a couple of matches with mine at my gun club. The H&K is definitely a keeper!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a Heinie DOJ holster for my .40C.  Alessi distributes them, it's a very good piece of leather.

I can't remember the price since I got it many years ago, but I think it is in the $75 range, which is not too much for a good leather holster from a quality leather maker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top