Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2002 7:55:56 AM EDT
Now that I've finally finished setting up my first AR, I'm thinking of a bolt gun for my next purchase. I'd been keeping occasional watch for a while, but only now have I become serious about it, and I have a question:

Are the Stealths in .308 even in production anymore? Finding a NIB .223 or .22-250 isn't too difficult, but hell even finding a USED .308 is a difficult proposition. What kicks me is I still remember the same issue from about a year and a half ago when I was lurking on SniperCountry, and word was that they were only doing limited runs. Has that not changed in the past year and a half?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Mail sent, Hard-case!

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a hard time tracking down my Stealth .308

Just keep beating the bushes and keep your fingers crossed.  They are pretty scare but not as scarce as chicken molars...
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
what is a realistic price for the stealth, yunno, what should i be expecting to pay for it
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I paid $619 for mine from Sportsman's Warehouse in Provo, UT.  You can look them up on the Net and give em a call.  They have several stores and can usually find one.  Not long after I bought mine from the Provo store the Loveland store called me that they had one.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top