Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 6:43:14 PM EDT
A buddy of mine is considering a "precision" bolt gun. I advised the Remington 700 PSS in .308. I'm not really a "precision" rifle guy though the Rem 700 is my choice for a hunting rifle. What optics would be recommended for the PSS?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the  Leupold Tactical and Mark 4 lines of scopes.Depending on the type of shooting your buddy is going to do, he'll have to decide whether to go to a variable or fixed power scope.The mark 4s are all fixed power, and the tactical line is variable.You can check them out at their website,www.leupold.com.Their service and warranty is excellent.You might also want to check out www.premierreticles.com.They specialize in modifiying Leupold scopes.Lots of good info there.HTH. Skullboy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top