Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2002 2:35:38 PM EDT
I can't seem to get the #$%^ hammer spring back into the gun.  Anyone give me some helpful advice, besides seeing a gunsmith?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be a help if you listed which model gun you have. Tad bit of difference between a model 29 & a 640 & a 6906.  >gg<

Why is a Marine in Florida anyway?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of marines in Florida, especially at NAS Pensacola
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't seem to get the #$%^ hammer spring back into the gun.  Anyone give me some helpful advice, besides seeing a gunsmith?

Sure. I'd try reversing the actions I took when I took it out.

How about a few other pointers. What model and version. There are differences between different verions of the same gun so M-19 is good but 19-4 is a better description.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Heck, he hasn't even told us if it's a revolver or semi auto.

If it's a revolver, there are only two different kinds of springs; the coil type on the J frames, and the flat springs on K,L, and N frames. All the semi autos use the same arrangement; but we really do need to know what he's got first
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top