Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2002 7:04:06 PM EDT
Hi guys new to the site, im wondering as a bushi owner, what do you think is the baddest looking and performing AR-15 in post ban config.  I have seen the ar's at zm weapons and they look great not sure about performance.  Could you please list some nice AR's or post pics of some real cool ones.  I have seen the ones with the S.I.R or R.A.S. systems and they look good, but i must say the ZM AR looks 10 times meaner.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Im not one to base looks over performance by any means but was just wondering what you all thought.

Thanks
Mark
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi guys new to the site, im wondering as a bushi owner, what do you think is the baddest looking and performing AR-15 in post ban config.  I have seen the ar's at zm weapons and they look great not sure about performance.  Could you please list some nice AR's or post pics of some real cool ones.  I have seen the ones with the S.I.R or R.A.S. systems and they look good, but i must say the ZM AR looks 10 times meaner.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Im not one to base looks over performance by any means but was just wondering what you all thought.

Thanks
Mark

If you want to spend alot of money on a funny looking AR type thingy that they are great.

They do work well but so do alot of other guns.

Not worth it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
ZM's are high quality, great weapons.

That being said, you're ONLY hope for owning one is second hand. ZM make no effort to supply the civilian market place.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone on another thread about ZM said that their production numbers were VERY low in terms of full weapons, and generally they just sell conversion kits to governments that are looking to upgrade and standardize used up M16A1s or whatever they have.  I don't really know what the current status of ZM's business is like, but from what I understand its high quality, high price, low volume.

Looks like top quality gunsmithing to me, but you'd better be prepared to spend money like a government spends money if you seriously want to get your hands on one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top