Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2002 9:37:01 PM EDT
Spent all last Sat with my yugo sks,and a bucket of kerosene. Had her in a million pieces and got her all cleaned up. Stripped the stock, and refinished her with lemon oil and pledge (wanted her to look military and not shiney). Now my question. Since I'm all out of grenades, should the push button on top of the barrel be straight up and down, or pushed in and to the right for normal shooting????? I don't remember......
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant remember if it is right or left. But I do know that if the sight ladder is down and the button is moved to the proper position, you will not be able to lift the ladder up. This puts you in semi auto mode.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]

I had the same problem.  Look at the position of the hole in the push button.  I also keep forgetting which way is which and I have to remove the button, look at the holes, and voila!, it shoots again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I just spoke with a dealer at the Medina show today. When firing regular bullets, the push button should be pushed down and to the right. This also prevents the ladder for the launcher to be lifted up.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top