Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2002 1:25:09 AM EDT
ARGHHH. I've been chasing this ghost for six months now. And I'm not talking about the ugly Cobray wannabees in 9mm that have shown up as of late, they are UGLIER than the original and no real relation to the VZ-61. I had an advertisement from Inter-Ord from some time back when they first came out with their semi-auto PPSH-41s, they ALSO had a Semi-Auto VZ-61 Skorpion with a fixed stock and a barrel extention.

Someone please tell me I'm not going crazy. I lost the ad and now I cant find any mention of the gun ANYWHERE. Just for collectors purposes I would LOVE to get my hands on a VZ-61 varient, and it urks me to no end to know Canadians can order them freely as the CZ91S!

Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about or have I inhaled too many fumes from spent cordite and SGN ink lately?

Regards,

Ryan
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Kea but I've already got four Airsoft Skorpions. The one pictured on the first page is a single shot of Taiwanese manufacture and the quality and power leaves a bit to be desired. I have two Tokyo Marui ones, one a gas gun the other an electric that are both reasonable CQB airsofts, and a blast to shoot.

I just want the real deal, even if it is welded upright and has a barrel sleeve.

The VZ61 has become an irrational itch under my gun-buying skin. I just think they're neat guns, along with the Mauser 712 Westinger, Stetchkin, Beretta 951R & 93R and H&K Mp5KPDW. All of which with the exception of the 951R I own in Airsoft form. My 93R even has the correct 3rnd burst :)

Ryan
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Check the edit of the above post.  Can you import one via a DSP83 End User Form?
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:47:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, and check out their homepage. Canadian. Thats the page that I saw when I was talking about the CZ91S. Nice looking gun. Bet its a real attention getter on the range.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]
What good is NAFTA if we can get their products?!  I have a Prairie arms receiver in customs now.  What would it take to try?
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:50:56 AM EDT
[#6]
No dice I'm affraid. Gun has a stock on it so it would either be a stocked pistol or an SBR. You could cut the stock off of it but how would you go about even beginning to inquire about the cost, etc, of such a gun, muchless getting it imported?
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:06:53 AM EDT
[#7]
FAC has a Scorpian Type pistol for $189 straight stick 10 round mag

But it looks

Find it here www.gunsnstuff.net/html/flyer.html

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate to quote myself but:

ARGHHH. I've been chasing this ghost for six months now. And I'm not talking about the ugly Cobray wannabees in 9mm that have shown up as of late, they are UGLIER than the original and no real relation to the VZ-61. I had an advertisement from Inter-Ord from some time back when they first came out with their semi-auto PPSH-41s, they ALSO had a Semi-Auto VZ-61 Skorpion with a fixed stock and a barrel extention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top