Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2002 3:24:41 AM EDT
The pistol forum is pretty slow, and I need a rather quick answer- thought I will most likely get quite a few more experienced shooters looking here.

A local store has some South African 15 round Beretta mags for the 92FS, $29 a piece.

I know original mfg. mags are probably the best, but being from Ma, it's sometimes tough to convince mail order and web places that we can actually buy hi-caps from them.  CDNN investments has quite a few hi-cap mags, but give us Ma. residents a flat no to ordering from them, eventhough most of us are legally licenesed to have hi-caps.

Any advice or experience with these mags?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard they are reliable, but I don't have any personal experience with them.  You might want to buy some and replace the follower with a factory Beretta and use a wolf spring also if they give you any trouble.  I think I saw an earlier thread that someone did this with some balky after market Beretta mags. They weren't SA though.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top