BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2002 5:09:59 PM EDT

Oh Man
Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Sorry you left so fast. Things got real nice. This dude named Iggy pulls out the Semi auto 50. He let 5 shots go and hit what he aimed for at past the 300 mark.

I got my turn and blew 3 away 2 hit my target last one skimmed it. PEOPLE NO RECOIL like the AR50 and This was shot 3 in a row with cover back on the target. Total cost to IGGY & Friend $11,110.00 with tax and the scope. Which I can't explain. It is a Battlefield scope out to 48,000 ft I think

Ladies and gents..Who needs a new car, house,boat, summer vacation. Just thing for a meagre 410,000.00 THIS COULD BE YOURS.
Wives WON'T NEED MEN EVER AGIN, Men won't want women ever again. The best part...One of these babies in every home will cause no more wars, drive by's or even the low helocoptor,

So think about it. The wave of things to come, before a band on it....Wee know that is not to far away.
              ALL IN ALL ANOTHER GREAT TIME     GOD BLESS YOU ALL    Later & PEACE

Forum Link:
AR50

Forum Link:
Another AR50 pic

Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  I want one, but my shoulder and wallet say no!  And pretty soon my new governor and state legislature will likely say no too!  Well, I can dream about 50s can't I?
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently met a guy who owns one of those sexy rifles...the guy shot it so much he had to give it a six month rest because he seperated his retna!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I recently met a guy who owns one of those sexy rifles...the guy shot it so much he had to give it a six month rest because he seperated his retna!!!!!

From the concussion? (Or something else separated his retina?...)
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I could see that from Frank Squid's. His you get a Decap and a shoulder dislocation. The AR50 wasn't bad, but this Barret had NO recoil like I expected. It was more the air blast. It stayed in place.

I'm going to start selling old tools I have Books I don't use and cleaning out my parents and Inlaws house. I would love to get one, I know my priorities will not right now. But it was so up lifting to want and do something besides think about pain for a little bit.

I was actually up lifted being with all of you and taking pictures. Sorry I moved so slow hanging my targets. I feel it now sitting,

GREAT TIME GUYS AND GIRLS. Thanks for everything  GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW, now I know I should have stayed longer, arrrggg,  how much did you say this thing goes for?
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 6:17:53 AM EDT
[#6]
$10,000 with the scope anyone care to buy me one.....LOL
Sorry for the double pictures got to figure out how that happened

OK fixed it and added an AR50. Hope to get all 60 or so pictures hosted soon
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Scuse my ignorance, but what is it?  I know it's a .50BMG but what brand?

I've seen .50's for about $2,100.  You mean this puppy is TEN GRAND????

Pls confirm.

TSL
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Scuse my ignorance, but what is it?  I know it's a .50BMG but what brand?

TSL

I believe it is one of these

A Barrett M82

Damn I wish I could afford one of these

Jamie
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a Barrett out of Texas. As seen in Navy Seals, the movie .
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I got shotgun news today and told my wife don't ask me what I want for Christmas or my Birthday. I showed her the Barrett M82 and the pictures I took. All she did was laugh and walk away.
Don't know how she is going to react when I sell her car and buy one....Going to find a $25.00 beater for her to drive.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Yea I know I took my Varminter to the 33 yrd when you all left. The thing was flawless and I was impressed. Then this guy shows up with that Monster.
I was 3 tables away and he blew my hat and ammo off the bench 2 away from him. When he said you want to try it, he didn't even finish before I was sitting next to it. That how fast I got there on the crutches I had.

My Varminter was putting shots almost on each other. The other guys were impressed by my rifle more than the Barrett. I asked them if they wanted to trade.

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Mark,

Nice pics. I'm pissed that I missed the shoot. Unfortunately, my plane landed late Saturday night and there was no way of making it. Oh well, I'll catch the next one, although it looks more and more likely that a lot of us  will soon be picking sand out of our asses in Iraq....
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Lets go in on one together ... but you gotta come down south to shoot it

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=5454963
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 5:19:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I meant to say 300yd not 33. I need to get out more often. Going South sounds like an idea.

The one on gunbroker was there last week. The bid started again  I see someone bid this time. I was going to offer $25.00.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Dealer had one at the local show this past weekend new in case with two mags, no optics, for &7600.00 "out the door"...damn...might as welo have been $76,000 for all the good it did me...it WAS nice though!
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Mark,

Nice pics. I'm pissed that I missed the shoot. Unfortunately, my plane landed late Saturday night and there was no way of making it. Oh well, I'll catch the next one, although it looks more and more likely that a lot of us  will soon be picking sand out of our asses in Iraq....

Chris,

I am glad you are back and doing well, we all missed you on Sunday, I wanted to show you the aimpoint scopes I bought, they are great! Hope to see you on the next one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top