Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2002 2:24:33 PM EDT
how good are their scopes i wonder? seems if they put out a tough tube with good glass than these may be "the ticket" so to speak. specs say they'll withstand 2000 G's, but hell...i cant even picture what that would be like...
i saw a law enforcement catalogue at my buddies gunshop today, and this is how ive come to see the horus reticle. at first i thought it was cluttered up until i realized what all the hatch marks are for. seems that, other than zeroeing, you dont have to touch the elevation or windage knobs, much quicker! no clicks to count etc...

only "problem" that i see for these scopes is the fact that they only come in 50mm objectives (actual outer measurement is 56mm)  that just always seemed too big for most uses.

anyone here have/seen these scopes in person?

for those with no idea of what i am talking about...

main page:
http://www.horusvision.com/index.cfm

reticles:
http://www.horusvision.com/Poptics.cfm#H5

got a game there too, play it. shows how easy the reticle is.

Link Posted: 9/27/2002 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
how good are their scopes i wonder? seems if they put out a tough tube with good glass than these may be "the ticket" so to speak. specs say they'll withstand 2000 G's, but hell...i cant even picture what that would be like...
i saw a law enforcement catalogue at my buddies gunshop today, and this is how ive come to see the horus reticle. at first i thought it was cluttered up until i realized what all the hatch marks are for. seems that, other than zeroeing, you dont have to touch the elevation or windage knobs, much quicker! no clicks to count etc...

only "problem" that i see for these scopes is the fact that they only come in 50mm objectives (actual outer measurement is 56mm)  that just always seemed too big for most uses.

anyone here have/seen these scopes in person?

for those with no idea of what i am talking about...

main page:
www.horusvision.com/index.cfm

reticles:
www.horusvision.com/Poptics.cfm#H5

got a game there too, play it. shows how easy the reticle is.

I have activated your links...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top