Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 12:49:32 PM EDT
Anyone else have one?

I need a manual.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
And has anyone else manufactured a gun whose folding stock is secured with a magnet?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have one but I want one, I really like how they look, that and I am trying to get one of all of Bushmasters guns, I already have an AR from them and the Bullpup, so all I need is the origional rifle and the ARM pistol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The finish is really rough on mine. (I did get it used, though)  It has a variety of alternately painted and parkerized metal parts, a painted wood handguard on the barrel, and a plastic AR-type pistol grip.

Has a flash-hider but no bayonet lug.

In some ways it's awfully ugly; but in others, it's so beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Any pics of this beast?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I own a Preban Bushmaster a3 20".I have no Pics however.

I love this weapon,it's great.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I own a Preban Bushmaster a3 20".I have no Pics however.

I love this weapon,it's great.

I think he's refering to the early to mid 80's Bushmaster. The fugly piece of junk that I'm sure Bushamster would like to forget. It does not resemble an AR-15 but takes M-16 magazines. A buddy of mine has one. It is a piece of junk.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh sorry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I owned a Bushmaster ARM pistol for a short time, back in the mid-80s.  What a piece of  *%$#@!  It wouldn't allow for the bolt to come completely forward after it was shot a single time.  I literally had to beat the bolt forward to get a second shot.  I changed magazines to make sure that it wasn't a magazine problem, but it stayed a single-shot pistol, regardless of the high capacity mags that it held.  I sold it to some poor schmuck who thought that it looked cool!
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey A_S,
How do you like that Bullpup? Been looking at them myself. Would like a little input.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't have one but I want one, I really like how they look, that and I am trying to get one of all of Bushmasters guns, I already have an AR from them and the Bullpup, so all I need is the origional rifle and the ARM pistol.

Some dude was walking around with one at the gun show,it looked so weird I just had to hold it and look at it!

The bolt when pulled back had a gas tube like a SVT-40, I asked him how much he wanted for it,and he was adament that he would take nothing less than a bushy newwer AR.15!

None of the dealers were jumping on it so I just couldn't think of trading a M-15 16 shorty for a piece of junk without forty years of improvement!          

Course if he would have wanted to sell it out right I would have one,just like the guy that bought that colts Walker 44 in black powder for 3,000.00!  What the hell could he be thinking as he just had to have one!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hey A_S,
How do you like that Bullpup? Been looking at them myself. Would like a little input.

Use the search function (a lot of posts over the last 6 months, including one very recently) and check out Kurt's Industry forum.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top