Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2002 9:45:03 AM EDT
I need a sling for a Franchi Law 12, there is a place to attach a sling on the top of the stock and a rotating swivel on the front, however the holes look like they would use some sort of clip swivel.

anyone have suggestions experience with these, and know where i could get one.

ryan
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a clip and I cant remember who has them, but I'll find out.  I did hear from Franchi in Italy that Benelli is handling Franchi parts in the US so you might try them out.  There is a place in Kansas I believe that carries stuff.  Ill get back to you.

Shaun
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Ryan,
 The thing only weighs 4 lbs! You don't need no stinking sling!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It is a clip and I cant remember who has them, but I'll find out.  I did hear from Franchi in Italy that Benelli is handling Franchi parts in the US so you might try them out.  There is a place in Kansas I believe that carries stuff.  Ill get back to you.

Shaun

Thanks Shaun, please let me know what you find out!

Hey slacker, I know it's the lightest shotgun in town, but how can I carry that, my AR, my .45 and my baby without a sling?
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Hey slacker, I know it's the lightest shotgun in town, but how can I carry that, my AR, my .45 and my baby without a sling?

You put the baby in the large rucksack and he uses the AR, after all, he has the advantage of being in an elevated positon.
You use the shotgun and the .45 stays on your hip!
DUH!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top