Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2002 3:11:21 PM EDT
I just ordered another Acog, a TA01NSN from Kiesler.  They had they on Clearance at $739, heck they are selling for upwards of $780 on Ebay plus you can always depend on Kiesler! This is my first NSN model, but I love my TA01.

BTW, here is the link to Kieslers and coupon for a new screwdriver set!  

www.advertisehorse.com/guns/cheapammopricesandsgcouponsasof110101.htm
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
whats the deal with coupons ???

why don't they just sell ammo, sounds lyke some scam with coupons to me....., besides where the hell do you get coupons ??????
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
CatucJack, if its a scam too save money, then I'm guilty heir  During this deal, they had a special promotional deal for orders over $100 you would receive a TZ gun case.  I received the case and then sold it on EBAY for $25, so in all reality I received the ammo at 25% off!  Their promotion now is a Hoppes screwdriver set.  I will do the same on this deal!  BTW, my ACOG will be here tomorrow from Kieslers.  I will post some pics.  BTW, they also had new mini ACOGS 3x24 on clearance at $549.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top