Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2002 11:45:36 AM EDT
?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Knox Gelatin and tell them you want Ordnance Gelatin.  You'll have to buy it in bulk (minimum 25lbs) at around $8/lb.

Have fun!  It's not easy stuff to work with.

Whoops!  It's not calibrated correctly?  It's trash.

Whoops!  It got too hot while mixing?  It's trash.

Whoops!  Too many bubbles in the gel?  It's trash.

On and on, ad nauseum.  What do you want it for?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to your local Krogers & ask for the "gelatin" section. Go there & look for it & then ask a clerk for help. Be sure to explain it's "ballastic gelatin" you want & you're not sure if Jello makes it or not.

Be sure to describe the expression on the clerk's face!  >gg<
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 4:07:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Bob:

Imagine the look on my face when in 1975 I went to a Giant Eagle in Pittsburgh and couldn't find Vaseline.  I asked a clerk where they kept the petroleum jelly and he took me to the aisle with the jams and preserves and started the search, and before I could say anything, he asked, "What flavor was that?"

Noah
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bob:

Imagine the look on my face when in 1975 I went to a Giant Eagle in Pittsburgh and couldn't find Vaseline.  I asked a clerk where they kept the petroleum jelly and he took me to the aisle with the jams and preserves and started the search, and before I could say anything, he asked, "What flavor was that?"

Noah

What flavor did you end up with
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top