Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2002 5:09:53 PM EDT
MAC-11/9 9mm(cobray)
IMI UZI 9mm

Both would be pre-ban...

Should I get one, or should I go sit in the corner for even thinking about it?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
My thoughts which is just my uneducated opinion is other than the cool factor what are you going to use them for? I think I would rather have a AR.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The Uzi is interesting. The mac is kinda rough...er..a..rustic for me.

The good thing about a 9mm is that as long as the US Military uses it, ammo should be readily available. The bad news is that it isn't a 5.56mm.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#3]
they're great for holding sideways and shooting out car windows and hitting innocent bystanders with.... oh wait.

WTF, get 'em, they LOOK illegal!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#4]
the mac and uzi are a world apart. im not sure what you mean axactally. most of the time, Uzi is a semi auto 16 inch carbine, and what are refereded to as macs are bulky SMG wanna be pistols without stocks.

thier are uzi pistols, and their are mac rifles (none preban though)

so what are you thinking, in more detail
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
if your going to get a mac get a real FA one there selling for a 1000-1500 depending on where u get it and if its nib etc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top