Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2002 5:22:00 PM EDT
Had to finish a roll of film so I thought I'd take a pic to make into a desktop wallpaper.  I left the C&R stuff in the safe and just brought out the evil black guns.  Oh and before you think "you idiot, now the BATF knows what you have" well the BATF can audit my C&R license anytime they want and look at all my stuff so it doesn't really matter.  In any case, MOLON LABE!  Share your pics of your collection if you aren't afraid of the jackboots kicking down your door.

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Yaaaoowwwzas!   Nice collection Batman..
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the little nifty looking pistol in the upper right?  I think I want one already.

Also, what is the middle rifle on the left?  I'm not familiar with that one.....

Nice collection!!!

No digital camera, and no film for the 35mm, otherwise I'd post some of my (slightly smaller) collection.

FOTBR
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
From top right, counterclockwise:

HK USP .45acp Tactical

Mossberg 500 12 gauge

Romanian SAR-1 7.62x39

Century STG58 7.62 NATO

Century G3 clone 7.62 NATO

Savage 10FP .308

Bushmaster/Olympic Arms .45acp carbine
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of AK is that, Batman? It looks really nice. BTW, can I have your collection? Please?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
How does that 45 cal AR15 upper shoot?  What mags(and how much)?  How much was it?  Thanks for any info you can give!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe you included your G3. You and I both know that's really your girlfriends gun.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Batman I like that Savage with the Ultimate sniper stock. As a matter of fact, I bought a Savage 10FP-LE1 about a month ago and ordered that same stock along with a Harris bi-pod last friday. I hope to get it later this week.

I was thinking about painting it black. What kind of paint did you use? Also does it hold up good against scratches and nics? I think the black looks better than the OD green but I was worried about how easily the paint would scratch up.

I also ordered a 6-24X50 BSA Contender scope to mount on it.

What do you think about the stock? I know its probably heavy but I don't mind that. I'm wondering how comfortable does it feel and how it handles. Did the rifle drop in with no problems like Choate promises?

I guess I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning when it comes to guns..lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok on the .45acp AR, here's a couple vids I've hosted on imagestation:

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4253377719&dl=1

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4253377916&dl=1

The lower is a Bushmaster and the upper is an Olyarms.  Shoots very tight groups for a .45, and kicks more than a .223 for sure.  Still very controllable.  The hard part is finding magazines, I have two 15 rounders and haven't seen any more for sale at ANY price.

As for the Savage, see my rant here:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=74&t=138543&w=myTopicPop

You'll have to scroll down but there are some better pics too.  I can email you info on the woman who did the camo job for me, she uses the Krylon Kamo system and it seems to be much tougher than Boflage.  

Oh yeah, the stock is quite heavy, heavy enough to relegate the Savage to "range queen" status when combined with the bipod.  But it DOES drop in and completely free-float the barrel.
SAVAGE FOREVER! MOLON LABE!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What kind of AK is that, Batman? It looks really nice. BTW, can I have your collection? Please?

Post-ban SAR-1. Had a gunsmith do the American-made muzzle brake, and bought the pistol grip forend from Global Trades for something like $30.  I have about 1500 rounds through the AK, its a bullet hose but its fun.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice starter kit for the EBR stuff.

Let us know when you move up to the big leagues.

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nice starter kit for the EBR stuff.

Let us know when you move up to the big leagues.

Its called when I get out of school and get a real job.  Then I'll be tossing out hundreds of dollars just for accessories for all my pre-bans.... a KAC RIS here, an Aimpoint there, oh I guess I need another ACOG too....

Hey I can dream can't I?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I don't have a recent one of all my firearms together, but here's one of just the ARs:
www.ar15.com/members/albums/TREETOP%2F7ars06%2Ejpg

Hey treetop which one,are you going to drag with you when the shit hits the fan?   I also have lots of guns,but have only lived in this neighborhood for a year.

So nobody knows what I have,If I can get to know who is a good neighbor and who is a tell everything I know at the drop of a pin.  

I just might be able to find a few good men on my block that I might want to know that I could be a possible armory when the block to block fighting starts.   But so far Its none of their business,as I trust no one.

But nice group of Little Friends you have there!

Bob  
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 4:48:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Treetop, what's the best way to cut off the extra bit of the Cav Arms stock and keep the cut nice and square?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 5:09:18 AM EDT
[#15]
very nice batman, wish you would have shown the c&r guns, always love c&R picts. Ronald
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top