Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2002 5:56:12 PM EDT
On Monday I will have a new match upper and I'm totally stoked.  Its a Armalite A3 upper, Wilson 24" 1-8 match barrel (2" under the handguard), slotted aluminum free floated handguard, and chromed bolt and carrier.  Now I just need to get my butt over to Jensens and pick up a lower.  Should make for a nice perimeter rifle.

Sorry, I just had to tell someone!
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude your gettin an upper!

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds sweet!

Does this satisfy your SPR jones?

You'll have to keep us informed on the work you do with it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sounds sweet!

Does this satisfy your SPR jones?

You'll have to keep us informed on the work you do with it.

Yes actually, thats why I'm getting it.  I've wanted one ever since I saw that article in Special Weapons for Military and Police.  Now all I need is the A.R.M.S. Super Extended Swan Sleeve and 4 short picatinny rails for the end of the handguard.  I need more money
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, after UPS rescheduling delivery 4 times I received my upper.  Its beautifull.  I will try to get some pics up in the next couple days.

Scott

Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool selection. I hope it shoots well for ya.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Yes actually, thats why I'm getting it.  I've wanted one ever since I saw that article in Special Weapons for Military and Police.  Now all I need is the A.R.M.S. Super Extended Swan Sleeve and 4 short picatinny rails for the end of the handguard.  I need more money

That damn magazine is going to end up costing me well. Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#8]
....and to think my wife only complains about the cost of the magazine.  She doesnt know what its really costing us
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top