Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2002 3:13:26 PM EDT
I'm looking to mount a red dot sight of some type to a Browning Buckmark 22.  Who makes them and where can they be found?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT!  I need help!
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
US... AimTech,the one I IMed about, was all that I know of. Anyone else have any ideas?

Jake
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks GSG9.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey GSG9, I hope you got that mail I sent you.  Sorry for taking so long to answer.  AR15.com has changed in the time my pc was down.  If you didn't get the mail then reply to this post with info I can use to contact you or your business.  I want to purchase one of those mounts you speak of.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent you an IM back with all of my contacts, also if you prefer you can IM me your phone number and I'll take your order on my dime.

Jake
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a 30mm BSA red-dot on my buckmark field target and it works great!!!!!!!!!  I think it cost me less than $40 bucks.  Mounts in seconds, has a 4mil dot, 11 intensity settings and I love it.  Can't wait for squirrel season.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Mount and dot cost you less than $40? What kind of mount you got there???

Jake
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got a B Square mont and red dot from Midway
[url}www.midwayusa.co

I think the whole kit ran around $60 delivered.

Neat outfit for rabbits and squirrels.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a B Square and Tasco mounted on mine.  Got the whole thing from Midway for about $60 delivered.

www.midwayusa.com
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#10]
liberty has the target model with the full lenght rail on top, same one I have I think.  The std buckmark doesn't have one.  You might consider trading for a target model so you don't have to add on an aftermarket job.  They're not that expensive.  
edited to add:  I have the same red-dot, bsa.  This thing is wicked accurate.  A real pleasure to shoot with the adjustable trigger.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#11]
This was the type of mount I was leading you to (Aimtech).

This is the B-Square

I'm sorry I didn't even know the B-Square existed. Does that B-Suare mount flush to the top of the pistol or what? Midaway says it replaces your rear sitght but allows you to still use your sights.... Am I missing something?

Jake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top