Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2002 11:56:19 AM EDT
Ok one thing is holding me up here, they ask for the chief law enforcement officer. I called up the police and they told me the police chief's name and didn't really know what a chief law enforcement officer was so is it the same thing?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the chief of police is just fine. You may also use your local sheriff if you'd rather. You're only providing them with a copy of your intent to obtain a license.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I originally sent mine to the wrong guy - the chief of police for the town I live in, and he sent it back to me telling me who to send it to (the chief for the county or something like that).

I'm sure you'll figure it out pretty easily.  If nothing else, you can always send a copy to a couple of different ones if you're not sure where to send it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top