Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2002 3:59:12 PM EDT
Is there anything that you have to do differently when shooting if you're left handed?? thanks.

Christy
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard!

Watch out for flying brass since it is ejecting across your face. Also work on switching eye dominance. Other than that I can’t think of anything else.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Also, I'm practicing with a BB gun, and I can only close my left eye. When I took one of those hunter education courses they said if you'
re left handed you're supposed to close your right eye, but I can't. I'm all wrong.

Christy
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm right handed so I can't help you too much but you should shoot with your dominant eye.

Take and hold your thumb up at arms length and place it over something small hanging on the wall with both eyes open, focusing on your thumb.

Close your left eye.

Is the thing still covered?

If it is your right eye dominant and you might want to try shooting right handed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top