Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2002 9:02:41 AM EDT
Does anyone know anything about the Hesse mp5 called 94 carbine?  How is the fit and the finish, the accuracy teh reliabliity.  How does
it match up against the SW5.  for these criteria.  Any help would be appriciated.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
ok, you're treading at your own peril when it comes to 94 clones. i learned my lesson the hard way. i spent lots of $ on a SW5 (i don't know anything about "hesse") that NEVER worked. it took me over a year and a half to get back my money back.

when it comes to a 94, save and get the real thing. i just got mine this past weekend. i spent more, but it fires great and i'm just elated! i'm soooo happy with it. i've heard so many stress the same: "get the real thing!".

after close examination of the SW5 & the real thing, it's amazing that SW let those things off the line. there's so many differences. i found out just what those "differences" mean, & why they're there the hard way.

if you insist on a clone, i highly recommend that you DO NOT get lured in to a purchase by the "NIB" (new in box), or "NEVER BEEN FIRED" thing. some work! they're out there. & if you can get one that works, i've heard they work good. you're just really gambling when you seek a non-fired one.

hope that helps, good luck!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't spend your money on anything that came from Hesse.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't spend your money on anything that came from Hesse.  

Or Special Weapons.

They both pretty much suck at 3600 psi.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Run away,Run away fast,Run away very fast
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top