Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2002 1:11:25 PM EDT
Ok this is 1001 just realized...I have no life...I am addicted to AR's and this site...I am here less than a year....Did I mention I have no life
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Marc, where else can you go and have this much fun with so many different people?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did I mention I have no life

No, if you had no life, you would have like 10,000 posts.

Congratulations and welcome to the family.

***FrankSquid kisses edpmedic on each cheek like the god father at a "made man" ceremony***
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The BRC GIBRAT...I want to thank you for the calls...you bring my spirits up after talking to you.

Frank Just glad you didn't tongue me. Now bring that 50 cal on the 18th so I could shoot it and feel like I was in a car crash again.

I don't think I will have my Upper back yet but I hope you bring the 180B.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

***FrankSquid kisses edpmedic on each cheek like the god father at a "made man" ceremony***

You saying Eric The Hun has no life??
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You saying Eric The Hun has no life??

Damn straight!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top