Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 2:07:12 PM EDT
I have been browsing the forum now for a few weeks and no one seems to mention Fulton Armory. From near as I can tell Bushmaster and RRA are the top picks. Any thoughts?

Just so there's no confusion. I am talking about an AR-15.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Fulton makes good products and is pretty proud of them. I had half a dozen AR's but never got around to a Fulton before the fed's moved me and I stopped buying AR's. I have purchased parts for my M1A, M1 Garand and M1 .30 carbine from them. Good honest people.

Need to send my M1 Garand trigger assembly to them.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Clint (Fulton Armory) is good people.
I had my CMP M1 worked on by him, and he did good.
I had him build an A2 clone w/ 1/9 barrel on a stripped lower.
It runs anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3 inch groups with good ammo and being bagged front and rear.
There was an extraction problem. He fixed it the second time he got it back, and gave credit for the shipping.
He also replaced an ARMS mount that was less accurate than a cheapie aimtech mount.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I've picked their brains a time or two & they were happy to help despite me not buying anything then. I've never heard of them having a mad customer.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I contaced Fultom Armory via e-mail about having an M-14 built.  Clint himself e-mailed me back and told me up front it would probably br 6 months before he could build one for me.  He also told me they use nothing but USGI parts and you pay no money until he finishes the rifle, it might end up costing less once its done.  I was impressed and will be sending some business his way soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top