Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 2:25:16 AM EDT
I'm looking to get a gun lock for my AR and Glock 30, anyone have any suggestions? Want to get something fairly cheao, but that you will need a bolt cutter to get through. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO their is no such thing as "good gun locks" but if you must comply with a state or local law the CMP sent me a real nice impossible to cut gun lock with my Model 1903 that I promply brang to the range to shoot at. If you call them they will give you details on how to obtain.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#2]
get a masterlock.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I've found a cable lock to be the best for both my Glock 30 and my AR.  I also keep both locked in cases as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top