Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 4:04:25 PM EDT
I have been wanting to buy a laser bore sighter. I need some input on which one you think is the best. They all seem to range in price $60.00 to $100.00 buck. If you own one let me know what you think,and if you would buy it again.

Thanks  Greg
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking at the one made by ALPEC that actually fits in the chamber. Hope someone has one of these, I will also be interested in the responses to to this.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I looked at many and ended up buying the ALPEC.  Wateree Arms had the best price.  www.watereearms.com  It was money well spent.  I am very happy with the results.  It is an easy to use self contained unit.  I purchased the combo of the .223 and .308.  The beauty of their system is that you can get the casings for many different calibers and the laser in the .223 is interchangable with all the casings.  The only exception to this is that the one for 7.62x39 is a unit by itself.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
$60 to $100 is a lot of ammo. It typically takes about 3 to 10 shots at $0.14 each to zero a rifle. Still I wouldn't mind having one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#4]
If you've ever had to use a 4'x8' target at 25 yards to see how far off zero a scope is, you'll find a boresighter really convenient.  I'm looking for one myself, because whenever a rifle needs sighting-in, my friends call me.  Time for a lesson in moa adjustments...
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#5]
CDNN has a New Century set for $39.99. Here is the link:
store.yahoo.com/cdnn/newcenlasbor.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top