Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 5:36:03 PM EDT
anyone know what the mags are going for ??
they accept .38 Special wadcutters only
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone know what the mags are going for ??
they accept .38 Special wadcutters only

The magazines fit the Colt National Match Midrange .38 SPL wadcutter bullseye centerfire target pistol you described in the thread from last week...

Whoever ends up with this pistol would be interested in them.  I'd guess $50 or so but the market is gonna be limited.

BTW after some research these pistols sell for $900 - $1100 these days so I'd say the price you got quoted is a DEAL...

The 1911 Forum has a little information about them.

Arock
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a friend who has one.  Another buddy liked it so much that he ordered a custom one from Clark Custom (a 38 Wadcutter 1911, match grade).

Granted, the ammo is expensive (but if you own a $1200+ gun, ammo is no problem).
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Granted, the ammo is expensive (but if you own a $1200+ gun, ammo is no problem).

I buy wadcutters from GA Ammo for $7/50rds. Not exactly expensive, IMO. I use them for training newbie's on revolvers & shooting in my S&W 52.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I buy wadcutters from GA Ammo for $7/50rds. Not exactly expensive, IMO. I use them for training newbie's on revolvers & shooting in my S&W 52.

Match grade????
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Match grade????

Well no, not for $7/50rds!!!  Federal NM WC goes for about $15 a box locally. However, the difference between them & Georgia Arms is VERY slim, IMO. Camp Perry, sure. Local club match, GA Arms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top