Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 2:20:58 PM EDT
 I recently bought a Daewoo DR200 and the original owner lost the manual for it. The rifle is stamped "Kimber, Clackamas Or., but Kimber and Co. was of no help. Does anybody know where I can find one online???
                Thanx!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I need one too. By the way, where did you find the DR200?
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Try here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DR200/
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Juntau: Found my DR200 on Gunbroker.com.
$600 in EX. cond.... Keep checking G-B.com,
because there doesnt' seem to be much demand for them,(seems odd, they are well built and accurate), you will probably be the only bidder and able to pick one up in the $600-$700 range in EXC. Cond.  Also, if you want a high quality
9mm handgun, try the Daewoo DP51, FAC has them for $259, they will accept the same Hi-Cap mags
that the S&W model 59 and Marlin Camp9 does, a very tough and accurate pistol....(I love shooting mine more than my Belgium Hi-Power)...
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a CD-Rom out with a shitload of gun manuals on it. I've seen the ads for it in SOF magazine & Am Handgunner. Could be your gun is included on one of them. Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top