Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 9:30:11 AM EDT
He has moved on to AK-47.net www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72337, but his requests for heavy weapons manuals remain constant!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out his posting history over at AK-47.net... www.gunsnet.net/forums/search.php?s=&
action=showresults&searchid=114653&sortby
=lastpost&sortorder=descending

At least the boy is consistent.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He has moved on to AK-47.net www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72337, but his requests for heavy weapons manuals remain constant!

So what! What are you? the board police. What a freakin' tattle tale. Whats the big deal with what he wants. We share info for a select few or what? I dont understand.
GG
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Gun Guru:

Quoted:

So what! What are you? the board police. What a freakin' tattle tale. Whats the big deal with what he wants. We share info for a select few or what? I dont understand.
GG

Because what the fuckhead is asking for is restricted military documentation!  The USMC restricts access to this material to active military personnel.

You got some desire to see a weapons system used against American soldiers?

The fuckhead is in Singapore where if you'll recall is the site of an Al Quaeda group that threatened action against the US a few months ago.

Yesterday patrick_wx was repeatedly asking for operations manuals for several anti-armor missile systems.

He was banned from this site at what approached escape velocity.

My tone is not to be construed as an attack.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

GG

Perhaps you should make an attempt to "understand" before you engage your keyboard. There was no need for you to jump down NYPatriots throat...especially when you don't don't have a clue as to what he's referring.

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

GG

When some posters activate their key board -- they de-activate their brain.

Bill
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't give the guy publicity.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

GG

We share ordinary, legal information with everyone.

We provide restricted military manuals to no one.

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]

I find it interesting that there are some 'few' users who attack anyone of us who protest illegal and quasi legal topics.  These same 'few' protect the perp.

Another of life's mysteries I'm not likely to understand.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew he would do this!!  The bastard just won't stop!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find it interesting that there are some 'few' users who attack anyone of us who protest illegal and quasi legal topics.  These same 'few' protect the perp.

Another of life's mysteries I'm not likely to understand.

We'll just have to stick together.  

....else we shall certainly be disarmed separately !!
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 6:31:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I still say that it might be appropriate for the Admin to report this guy's posts and registration information to the Feds. Might not be a popular opinion, but seriously, he is suppposedly in an area where terrorists are actively speaking out against the U.S. and he is asking (on several forums now) for classified information on U.S. weapons.....

Scott

Link Posted: 8/3/2002 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I still say that it might be appropriate for the Admin to report this guy's posts and registration information to the Feds. Might not be a popular opinion, but seriously, he is suppposedly in an area where terrorists are actively speaking out against the U.S. and he is asking (on several forums now) for classified information on U.S. weapons.....

Scott

Well, given that ar15.com is already supposed to be monitored, I bet the feds have at least seen the posts.  Information on where he's coming from would have to be from the staff themselves.  I can understand turning this dork in because of where he's from and what he's asking for, but it may get us more unwanted attention than we are comfortable with.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Scott

Might be more popular than you believe.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Harty har har!

I thought you were still only a team AR15.com member? How you get to moderator so fast? Or am I not thinking correctly... Anyway, you boys leave this to me, I am already sharpening my machete. I will go and find this guy and bring him back for all to see and spit on! WEll, at least, in my dreams I will do it. Sadly enough it is much to simple ffor anyone who relly wants to to get those manuals. I think this guy is a real amatuer. I bet it would be very easy to get the manuals if the guy had a little money and a few connections. Luckily, if cannot do too much if he doens't have the weapon, at least we can only hope that he doesn't. Last but not least at all:

The guy should just volunteer to be used as a Knobcreek flamethrower/grenade launcher/chaingun/.50 cal. target along with Osama.  

SIG out,

The SIGer (Hey Rbad, trace my ping, lol)
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Didnt know it was restricted, thought it was one of those billion manuals you can buy.
GG
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, I always have to ask the obvious: why would he need a manual if he (supposedly) already had the weapon systems? Are these things THAT hard to figure out?

Besides, isn't it clear he's a ninja-wannabe: "Hey, guys, LOOK at the manuals I got! I'm so BAD, dude!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:29:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry about the multiple posts - I don't know why nor can I delete the multiples ??

Just go to YOUR individual post you wish to delete, and scope out the command buttons on the top of the post.  One of them is a "Delete" button for that post only.

raf,
for a time after the site came back up I couldn't delete a post.  (Or for a time, post anything.)  Everything working fine now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Ok, I always have to ask the obvious: why would he need a manual if he (supposedly) already had the weapon systems? Are these things THAT hard to figure out?

Besides, isn't it clear he's a ninja-wannabe: "Hey, guys, LOOK at the manuals I got! I'm so BAD, dude!"

BobCole,
think this guy(?) rang some bells because he indicated Malaysia as home country but is really out of Singapore.  Both countries have had some terrorist problems.

GunGuru,
additionally, this was his second attempt to procure multiple manuals.  He made the first attempt some weeks back in another forum.  Same type post as here - just requesting a string of manuals.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:39:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Harty har har!

I thought you were still only a team AR15.com member?

The guy should just volunteer to be used as a Knobcreek flamethrower/grenade launcher/chaingun/.50 cal. target along with Osama.  

The SIGer (Hey Rbad, trace my ping, lol)

Dogg, I still am !!

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#22]
He edited his post on Ak47 to ask for M4 manuals, after he was busted.....

Scott

Link Posted: 8/6/2002 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#23]
I really think the Mods need to report this guy to the Feds, just in case none of them caught his posts. I don't care who watches this site and how often they watch, no one here is doing any thing illegal nor are they coaching anyone to do anything illegal. If this guy is just a lone ranger nut job, we did'nt loose anything. If he turns out to be tied to something serious and gets the heat put on him, maybe we've saved some lives. If he goes out and hurts a bunch of people and we could have helped prevent it by reporting him then we have lost!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:49:34 AM EDT
[#24]
The back channels are functional.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:01:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Pardon me? back channels? No clue....

Oh by the way, this is what our good friend Patrick will see last of this world when he tries to attack somebody with his SMAW:

The SIGer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top