Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 5:44:55 AM EDT
I saw some dutch made usgi spec magazines on ebay.  They are listed in the add as being 10 round but the pic clearly shows a 30 round magazine.  I am aware of ebays stupid policy concerning mag capacity, btu do i trust the description or the pic.

Also, can anyone comment on the reliability of these magazines?  Sloth
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a link?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I saw some dutch made usgi spec magazines on ebay.  They are listed in the add as being 10 round but the pic clearly shows a 30 round magazine.  I am aware of ebays stupid policy concerning mag capacity, btu do i trust the description or the pic.

Also, can anyone comment on the reliability of these magazines?  Sloth

I was just wondering ....

Are you sure that you weren't looking at a "Dutch" auction (multiple items being sold in one auction) for USGI mags, instead of Dutch made USGI mags?

Chris
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#3]
"stupid is as stupid does..."  as i look at it again, i think thats the case.  they are 8 usgi mags that are being offered in a dutch style auction.  i must not have been completely awake this morning when i posted.

sloth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top