Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2002 1:18:54 PM EDT
every time I  get on here I hear of a new complaint about functioning. This mag won't work, that extractor spring is weak, etc..
I've been shooting these things for years, in hi-power competition and just blasting and they always work, and work well. When they stop, shoot carb cleaner down the gas tube,and douche the innards with clp and off we go. Colts, Nesards(now that goes back), Bushys and E.A.'s, 9mm's and .223's . They all work with whatever mag or ammo I feed them.
My question: What brand of rifle, mag and ammo do I need to get so I can  start a topic called "help, It's welded shut".
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Just buy one made by [edited] and use [edited]  ammo in a magazine made by [edited]     .
Then when you are finished, clean it with [edited]
That should do the trick!  

Link Posted: 7/31/2002 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang!
That new Corporate Helper software is good!
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Operator error!!!!  I never have any problems with my AR and it never fails when someone else uses it it malfunctions.  I take it back and it runs just fine.  I have met people who could not get the M16 and even the Swedish K to run.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top