Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2002 7:15:20 PM EDT
I traded an Olympic Arms PCR 98 I had ~ $500 in for this:

Took it home and rooted through my huge pile of FAL parts and did this:

Got a magic box of stuff from GunThings.com today and now it looks like this:

The buttstock and handguards match in color, a couple of shades lighter than they show up in the picture (hey, it was dark out when I took the pic a few minutes ago).

I'm waiting on Israeli stripped lowers I ordered from SARCO two weeks ago, and I've got all the Israeli parts for the lower from GunThings and US HTS sets waiting to go in when SARCO delivers.

What I haven't been able to do is get off that set-screw coupler to replace it with the actual Israeli coupler I got from [email protected]. Anybody have any suggestions? I'm presuming its just pressure fitted to the barrel.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top