Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2002 5:48:45 PM EDT
Will the hi-cap mags and folding stocks fit a 180 series Mini-14? I know some after market parts will only fit 181 series and above. The 180 doesn't have the plate on the side like the 181 and above. What is the difference in these? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
the magazines will interchange,but the stock will not. i believe the mags. are the only thing that will interchange between 180 series mini-14's and 181 & up mini's.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the guys I work with has a blued 180 series Mini-14 with a Butler Creek folder for sale.  It is the correct folding stock for the 180 series.  Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.  I told him to take some digital photos, maybe he will have them today.  I was going to post it here for him today.  If he does not have any interest he will take it the Houston show Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top