Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 8:21:45 AM EDT
I have a as new GI M1916 .45 Auto holster purchased about 20 years ago. Black with US stamped on the flap, BOLEN LEA. PROD. 7791466 stamped on the reverse. Any ideas about the worth of this holster? Or possibly a web site about US Military holsters? I did a 3 hour search on Google and found only one web site selling this holster, and they wanted $95 dollars for a used one! Do a Google search on Bolen Lea Prod, the first hit should bring up the sight, the pic is the same holster I have. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Anywhere between 10 and 50 dollars, depending on who you're selling to..

If a person is willing to look around, and be paitent, the WW2 era 1916's, and occasionally earlier 1911/1911A1 holsters turn up at very low prices..

I'd find a 1911A1 to drop in it, and use it..They make a very good field holster..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks so far for the responses! Yea, I know 20 years is not a long time. Was just trying to get an idea of about how much this holster might be worth when I stumbled across that web sight and saw the same holster as mine. I don't think they will get the $95 bucks they're asking! Already tried eBay, maybe I'll just post it for auction there and see what happens!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top