Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 4:04:03 PM EDT
I was at my local Fun Store and ran across a nice looking M4gery. It's an Olypic Arms postban. It has the step down barrel, fixed telestock, A2 upper and a funky brake on the barrel (didn't much care for that, but it'll do). I don't remember the exact price but it was like $650 - $700 or so.

What's the general opinion on Olympic? I was really looking for a 20" A2, but they didn't have one. An M4gery is on my wish list, I'm just not sure if I want it next. Is the Olympic a good deal?

Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had an oly for about a year and 4000rd  I'm happy with it. No trouble at all

If you are on the low end of the price you listed and its a flat top with the carry handle and front site its about what i paid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top