Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2002 11:50:28 AM EDT
I like it on a shorty, anyway to do it on a 20"?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I talked to Wilderness tactical sling and they said they'll hopefully have it for the regular A2 stock next month. But if you have the CAR stock they already have it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I like it on a shorty, anyway to do it on a 20"?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  If it's a single point sling then it only attaches at the rear so what difference does barrel length make?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
www.DanielsDefense.com has them for A1/A2 type stocks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Daniel Defense will fix ya up!  The Burnsed loop & simple sling are awesome.  The only thing I'd want to add is some sort of QD so I can snap the sling off when I put the rifle in the case.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the link fellas.. I just ordered one.

I hate waiting for toys to be delivered.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Daniel Defense will fix ya up!  The Burnsed loop & simple sling are awesome.  The only thing I'd want to add is some sort of QD so I can snap the sling off when I put the rifle in the case.

Anyone Tried this one from KAC?

webcats.net/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=J&Product_Code=1SESMC&Category_Code=KA
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I was thinking that would be an excellent idea.  A QD for the sling, so you just have the locking clip attached to the weapon.  Then you could put the same on a shotgun, and you could use the same sling for both.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Cope, that looks really good.  Any idea if it would work with my M4 stock?

I really like the Burnsed loop because it's about as unobtrusive as you can get, but I REALLY would like to have a QD.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cope, that looks really good.  Any idea if it would work with my M4 stock?

BlammO,

I have no idea if it would work with the collapsible or not.  Considering the fact that they make so many different versions of the Burnsed loop for the various stocks, I kinda doubt it.  

I currently have this one on my SR15 M4.

I have been wanting to add the single point QD to a RRA Short Entry Stock for my wife.  That should make a nice combo.

Cope
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top