Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 9:30:29 PM EDT
I just got my M4gery kit from J&T.  Boy am I impressed.  They delivered early and it was better than my expectations.  The upper is numbered with the T's, and the barrel is chrome lined.  They did a custom 14.5in barrel (they were out of them at the time) with the Phantom F/S.  Over all I am so impressed with J&T I just wanted to to let you all know what incredible service I received.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:28:59 AM EDT
[#1]
BlackDog, What you got from J&T is nothing more than their normal day to day customer satisfaction. I can say that having been a happy customer many times. You are lucky you tried them, now you don't have to ponder where to go the next time. Enjoy
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#2]
J&T Has always done good by me when buying from them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#3]
i have bought 3 or 4 things from them. i wont go anywhere else
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#4]
What is their normal time to ship? I ordered a parts kit from them a week ago and my credit card hasn't been hit yet.  

I'm glad to hear the praise and am looking forward to seing what I get.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, J&T get an A+ in my book also.....
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What is their normal time to ship? I ordered a parts kit from them a week ago and my credit card hasn't been hit yet.  

I'm glad to hear the praise and am looking forward to seing what I get.

Call and check, Beau will let you know the ship time.

I love dealing with them as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Dealt with them twice so far, everything looks great and works well. Customer service first rate.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#8]
4000+ rounds thru my J&T not a FTE or FTF yet.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top