Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 6:09:26 PM EDT
The way things are going these days. Our rights are going to be taken away.

From armed robbery to school shootings: We innocent civilians are getting the heat!

-Congress maybe passing a 50cal BMG ban or Class 3 Required

-Preban/Postban(weapons, parts, mags and etc)

-Total Assault Weapon ban!

What's next?  Is the government going to take out guns away?  What's your opinion?  Do you think in the next 10yrs we are going to be like Australia? CIVILIANS CANNOT HAVE GUNS!
Do you think the country will have an uprising?  

I'M NOT PREACHING ANARCHY!! I want to get a gun owners opinion.  I did my time for the government and plan on continuing as a Marshall.  Thanks an GOD SPEED!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
We will only loose our rights if we let it happen. Just do your part and try to get as many new shooters into the sport as possible.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I wrote a lengthy letter to the NRA advising them that they should confront the supreme court and pressure them to make the stupid laws unconstitutional (I mean ALL of it) and I advise everyone who owns guns to do the same. I cant believe the NRA can bend over and cave in to the anti's demand, I dont care about the "sensible" gun laws, I dont care if felons can get guns illegally, cause if they want one badly they WILL get it. I seriously detest John Ashcroft changing the yellow forms cause it aint going to prevent _real_ al-quaida members from getting AK-47, as if they are even interested in our AK's when they get them where they're from for lot less and full auto. It really does make it harder for visitors of this country to use guns for lawful purpose and renders them defenseless from vile criminals. The NRA is 4 million members strong and if we all work together I dont see why we cant force the likes of Brady back in to the cave they belong...

It really makes me sick that the NRA was unable to stop the passage of these absurd laws, they should be ashamed of themselves....
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I support the rights to arm bears!

unfortunately there is no good news getting out.  the strongest message i can think of that people need to know is that when they loose the right of personal protection they become a prisoner and America becomes a gigantic jail.  I have never met someone who is willing to go to jail to be safe from guns.  but these same people are willing to be disarmed and become a prisoner in their own land.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top