Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2002 6:51:25 AM EDT
Could someone post me a like to a web sight that sells complete oppers online?

TIA!

Tony
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Just about all the major AR manufacturers sell complete uppers online.

You can also try CMMG, I've had excellent experiences with them.  Call em at 660-248-2293.  I don't know if their website is up and running yet.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#2]
There are alot of places in Shotgun News as well.

Is there any specific configuration or features you are looking for?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
yep - a post-ban 16" flattop, preferably with a brake. It doesn't have to be chrome lined.

The major manufacturers are a bit expensive, and I couldn't find an order form for RRA and DPMS.

Tony
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Do what I just did.  Go on Ebay and find a used upper and get that.  I picked up a Colt 1/7 preban sporter upper, with bolt/carrier/charger and replaced the flash suppressor with a muzzle brake for a GRAND TOTAL of $380.  All colt parts and its in minty condition with maybe a couple hundred rounds through it.  Basically, its broken in!

I prefer to buy used, it leaves the depreciation to others!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Brownell's sells the DPMS complete uppers on their website.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
www.geocities.com/Pipeline/2494/  (3rd section down..........and of course, the 1st section)

getonwithit,

Dave S
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Pete-in-NH ([email protected]) and Donnie Pridemore (www.sableco.net) both sell RRA, and have good reputations and prices.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, Guys!

Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top