Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 6:24:39 AM EDT
The three weeks ago I ordered a few RRA lowers.  When they didn't arrive my FFL dealer called Rock River.  They told him that lower orders were being shipped late, because they received a batch of "bad" lowers from their supplier.

So, how long until Hesse customers start receiving lowers that have had RRA's marking removed with file and Hesse's markings added with a Dremil tool?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#1]
They could be just making excuses.  It took them 6-7 weeks to deliver a stripped lower my FFL ordered from them for me in March when then initially said it would be there within the week.  I've heard similar stories from others as well when ordering anything direct from RRA.  Seems like the best way to go is order from one of their distributors that has the product in stock.

Since RRA makes their own lowers, if they received anything bad, it would be the forgings.  Who knows where they will end up - no markings will have to be removed since of course they are the raw forgings...

Rocko
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I think somebody else makes the RRA lower with RRa markings on them.  Just like most of the lower manufacture.  I just can't remember who.  I kind of remember Ruger makes lower for a lot of the supplier to civy market.

then again i could be wrong, since old age does screw with your memory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top