Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2002 7:30:18 PM EDT
I've got a line on this new M1A Bush rifle:

Grab a tissue first!!

Where can I get new or used GI mags and how much should I pay?

USA M14/M1A mags generally suk so I prefer USGI.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
You can find mags on the equipment exchange sometimes, but otherwise they are on auction sites and other places on the net.  I think it's Cole Dis. that has them 10 for $35 each, which is a good deal.  They usually run for about $45-50 if you only buy one or two.  I wouldn't pay over $50 each though, even if it is in perfect condition.  
-Marksman
PS-Don't waste your time with aftermarkets, buy USGI.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You can find mags on the equipment exchange sometimes, but otherwise they are on auction sites and other places on the net.  I think it's Cole Dis. that has them 10 for $35 each, which is a good deal.  They usually run for about $45-50 if you only buy one or two.  I wouldn't pay over $50 each though, even if it is in perfect condition.  
-Marksman
PS-Don't waste your time with aftermarkets, buy USGI.

Thanx, what's the web site for Cole?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Try some of those Red Chinese M14 mags, they seem to work pretty good for me. I would get a few GI mags, and a some Chinese mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top