Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2002 1:55:47 PM EDT
What's the story on those Hellfire things that makes your AK mimic full-auto fire?  Even if legal, doesn't sound like they would work very well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
But where would you put the MMA for the Longbow FCR?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What's the story on those Hellfire things that makes your AK mimic full-auto fire?  Even if legal, doesn't sound like they would work very well.

Don't waste your money on garbage!  An AK is so easy to bump fire without the little trinket on there, why bother?

Also, bear in mind, you can't shoot accurately, or even kinda accurately like a real full auto, when bump-firing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I never planned on buying one of those things.  I'm just curious about how they work, because I've never seen one of those things before.    
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It is suppose to be a bump fire aid. But it really doesnt do anything on an AK. Dont waste your money. Buy more ammo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is suppose to be a bump fire aid. But it really doesnt do anything on an AK. Dont waste your money. Buy more ammo.

I agree, waste of $$ !
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Flex your index finger on your trigger hand and repeat this:

"This is my hellfire, Sir."

Learn to bump. Go to Bulletfest next year and bump all day long. Or at least until something melts.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top