Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 11:21:04 AM EDT
I hate the included standard white U outline sights. It is the biggest POS ever after target sights that are totally black with no markings (Which are mindboggling, Bin Laden himself must have made those, they are so bad hat I would rather take those silly fiber optics at that point). Anyway I am looking for some simple 2 white dot rear sights for a Glock 21 to use with the standard one dot white front sight. I may have to buy the Meprolights or the PT's if no such thing exists but if it does tell me and gimme a link or the price or both. Thanks.

Doggonit (The SIGer)

BTW: Fiberoptic sights suck)
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen what you're looking for, but IIRC they ain't cheap. I'd spend a few extra bucks and get night sights, PT, Meprolight, or Trijicon.

The Glock FAQ Shopping Links

Yup, fiberoptic sights are a cheap gimmick.

I have PT night sights but haven't installed them yet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Big Bear, what sight sare you hinting at? The millets seems overkill and the whit efots are a tad small. You mean the Novak plain white sights? That's 100 for front and back sights right? Are they nice?Or you mena the MMC sights? Do those work with the old Glock front sight?

Doggonit
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it took me awhile but I found the one I was thinking of.

www.glockstore.com/pgroup_detail.php?pgroupid=16

Novaks are very good sights, as are Millets and MMC, but IMHO I'd get night sights. Prices are very reasonable. IIRC I paid less than $50 for the PT night sights. I'm not sure if the ones you mentioned use the Glock front sight or not.

Ask over at handguns.ar15.com/ in the Glock forum. cmymud and fijfi are the moderators and they're pretty knowledgable about Glocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top