Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2002 9:49:52 PM EDT
some how they found out where i work, and came to my work place. i dont know what they look like so i dont know who they are. scary.  apperently its a lady, but i dont know. she wants to meet tomarrow at a sonic near me at noon.  anyway since i am going to the  range, i will be ready (locked and loaded baby!) just incase its a freakola!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell, thats scary
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#2]
you should take this over to GD. might get more help.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Get some backup. I know it would be too troublesome to get the police involved, but a friend in a car with a FRS radio, "AR" and a cell phone could be a life saver.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
very true!  My AR is quite a handy tool in the casses of a stocker! so ha!!!  bring it on baby!   hope ya'll guys dont read about a guy in a paper saying he though some chick trying to meet him was a t e r r o r i s t LOL
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
geez, small world. i am pretending to be a woman and stalking a man at his work place. im going to meet him in a blue dress at sonic and send him home a bit wiser.

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
geez, small world. i am pretending to be a woman and stalking a man at his work place. im going to meet him in a blue dress at sonic and send him home a bit wiser.

then your gonna find one very freendly tool of doom.  its black long and hard.  thats just the postban version too!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#7]
STOOD UP!  at least the food was good!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Loser.

How fucking pathetic does one have to be to be stood up by a stalker?!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Good - while you were being 'stood up' who was watching your home?

Either take it seriously or ignore it all together - just don't continue to play their game.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#10]
BAHBAHBAHBAH  I hope this was a clever joke on your part?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Could be that the individual saw you, figured who you were, and decided that they didn't want to stalk you anymore.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good - while you were being 'stood up' who was watching your home?

Either take it seriously or ignore it all together - just don't continue to play their game.

for your info my parents are home all day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That woulda been a lot funnier if you woulda put it in a different thread, but that might make Da Powers Dat Bee upset.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You weren't stood up. You were observed and photographed from a distance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm alittle slow today, could you type slower.
I don't get it.   Stalker?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#16]
What is this about? Is there a thread I should read before this one?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nope, because i first observed the location before i went to eat. after the time we were suposed to meet, i just went over and ate.  i am tactically aware of the situation.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I kinda like Citabria. He's got to be the youngest bro on this board and his youthful perspective is always a trip.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

After doing a bit of research - I'm getting the feeling its some sort of action hero fantasy by the 17 year old thread initiator....
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

After doing a bit of research - I'm getting the feeling its some sort of action hero fantasy by the 17 year old thread initiator....

You sir are correct!  but it isnt a B.S. thing.  she or he really wanted to meet me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#21]

nope, because i first observed the location before i went to eat. after the time we were suposed to meet, i just went over and ate.  i am tactically aware of the situation.

Ahhhh, you didn't spot me lurking in the shadows, ready to stike. I'm a master of blending/fading in and out of darkness. If you even see me coming at all it's already too late.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ahhhh, you didn't spot me lurking in the shadows, ready to stike. I'm a master of blending/fading in and out of darkness. If you even see me coming at all it's already too late.

are you saying your a  *suprised breath sound* MALL NINJA?!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe your stalker is "tactically aware" that you are "tactically aware".

When you think you've got the answer, you tend to stop looking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

M4 is on the right track, Citabria7GCBC.
 Cit. you forgot one area.  Your stalker is working for Sonic and  she brought you the food.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#25]

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  its a conspiracy!!!   i hope she didnt poisen the food!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#26]
well hell, send her my way.  I'm pretty bored during the day.. I'll entertain here for a while.

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:09:40 AM EDT
[#27]
its to late if she did poison it.. say your prayers young one.

--editted for spellin errors--
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:20:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
its to late if she did poison it.. say your prayers young one.

--editted for spellin errors--

speaking of that, by tummy hurts this morning.....maybe thats cuz i ate dinner there too.  and the fact that i ate it at mid-night.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
/quote]

He's not a Mall Ninja, he is just a student of the ancient martial art of "Malljitsu".
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
/quote]

He's not a Mall Ninja, he is just a student of the ancient martial art of "Malljitsu".

OH YA!!! i carry a secret pouch of Wassabie in my left pocket so when under attack i can insert into attackers mouth and make him eat it.  seconds after he is crying on the ground while i make my esscape!  SO HA!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't worry about being poisoned UNLESS she smiled at you after giving you the food.(They always smile when they poison people.)
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Let me guess...You had the Super Sonic Cheeseburger, mustard, extra onions, tater tots, and a Dr. Pepper.  Wait,...SONIC SIZED.  You weren't poisoned.  You were lured into a trap to make you hellaciosly fat.

I don't work at a Sonic.  I have a cheesburger addiction.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]
What is a Sonic?  Is it some sort of Confederate fast food joint?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#34]
As a former High School Teacher, here is my guess:

You've been set up.  Some/all your friends found out about your posts on AR15.com and decided to have some fun at your expense.  They knew you were desperate to meet a chick (even a stalker!) and you fell for it.

You got played like a violin.  Time to plan revenge.  The more you talk about this gag, the more they wil be laughing behind your back.

Reminds me a of a great prank I used on some kids in my class...

I saw they were in a chatroom, and casually read the URL from the screen.  They were NOT allowed to be in a chatroom, so I pretended to ignore it and went back to my desk.  Calmly and casually, ninja style...

I logged into the same chat.  1luVinBrothah.

I chatted it up with the students.  I kept them strung along for about 5 minutes.  Really was fun when they turned around and looked at me after their screen said "Yo, man!  You're teacher is waving at you!  You s'pozed to be heah?"

Humiliation alone kept them out of chats for a while!

A nice printout of the chat was enough to keep them in line...

TRG
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe one day i'll be cool enough to have a hot chick stalker...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Let me guess...You had the Super Sonic Cheeseburger, mustard, extra onions, tater tots, and a Dr. Pepper.  Wait,...SONIC SIZED.  You weren't poisoned.  You were lured into a trap to make you hellaciosly fat.

I don't work at a Sonic.  I have a cheesburger addiction.

i got a chicken wrap !
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Sh*t, for all we know, maybe Cit. works for Sonic, and it is a way to drum up some free ad for his employer.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Yummm, Sonic...

You're missing out, can't beat their vanilla cokes and cheezy tater tots.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#39]
(Turns on Whine Warner)

Aw MAN!  How come stalker chicks go after 17 year old guys who get freaked out instead of a 30-something overweight smoker with a bad mustache?

Hehe...I know how to treat a stalker RIGHT...stick her with the CHECK!

All that talk about food's makin me hungry...gotta head on down to Taco King for some French Fried Cheeze Curls!  In Large, Extra Large, and Bucket O Cheeze!

But seriously.  I only WISH there was a woman out there obsessed enough with me to stalk me...best I get is, "Oh all right, it's closing time..."

Panz
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You could say that.

When my job sends me to Oklahoma they have them there in OKC.

There are lots of good food places in the south & southwest.

They do have good food!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Odds are that it's a truant officer trying to figure why you're not in summer school.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Did she see you sitting in a yellow Pinto with a tray containing the loaded Coney dog, the chicken strips basket, two grilled cheese sandwiches, tater-tots, the large cherry lime-aid and a sign that said "KEEP HANDS AND ARMS AWAY FROM FEEDING GUEST!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Odds are that it's a truant officer trying to figure why you're not in summer school.

its ok...for some reason most the Police officers here dont do anything about me.  i speed past them at 80MPH in a 55MPH....i dont think i'll get a truancy.  besides i am been to juvy alot......just cuz my dad was working late though.  hehehehe....i never use my dad to get out of stuff...*wink wink*   just kidding.  i have never been stoped yet.  KEY WORD YET.  my time will come.  as i say , "I am above the law......untill i get caught"  lol.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#44]
A CHICKEN WRAP

Sounds like fowl sex with a chicken in public to me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
As a former High School Teacher, here is my guess:

You've been set up.  Some/all your friends found out about your posts on AR15.com and decided to have some fun at your expense.  They knew you were desperate to meet a chick (even a stalker!) and you fell for it.

You got played like a violin.  Time to plan revenge.  The more you talk about this gag, the more they wil be laughing behind your back.

Reminds me a of a great prank I used on some kids in my class...

I saw they were in a chatroom, and casually read the URL from the screen.  They were NOT allowed to be in a chatroom, so I pretended to ignore it and went back to my desk.  Calmly and casually, ninja style...

I logged into the same chat.  1luVinBrothah.

I chatted it up with the students.  I kept them strung along for about 5 minutes.  Really was fun when they turned around and looked at me after their screen said "Yo, man!  You're teacher is waving at you!  You s'pozed to be heah?"

Humiliation alone kept them out of chats for a while!

A nice printout of the chat was enough to keep them in line...

TRG

Dude, remind me NEVER to f--k with you!  What school do you teach at again?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#46]
I hope the stalker is a transvestite! LOL
This kid really needs to get back to school.  His grammar reminds me of 5th grade. I really hope he does not have any access to a firearm.....Alot of good that owners manual will do if he can't read!

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I hope the stalker is a transvestite! LOL
This kid really needs to get back to school.  His grammar reminds me of 5th grade. I really hope he does not have any access to a firearm.....Alot of good that owners manual will do if he can't read!

lol  that was funny...sure, i am a bad speller, and i cant type well, and ofcourse i am full of B.S. but who cares?  hehehehe
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its ok...for some reason most the Police officers here dont do anything about me.  i speed past them at 80MPH in a 55MPH....i dont think i'll get a truancy.  besides i am been to juvy alot......just cuz my dad was working late though.  hehehehe....i never use my dad to get out of stuff...*wink wink*   just kidding.  i have never been stoped yet.  KEY WORD YET.  my time will come.  as i say , "I am above the law......untill i get caught"  lol.

So I take it they don't teach English at summer school?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top