Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 1:40:18 PM EDT
Got this flyer in the mail yesterday and found some items of interest now for the most important part. Anybody have any dealings with this outfit good or bad let's hear them. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have ordered from them.  They ship and send what you ordered.  if you have a question for them, they have their own forum at ak-47.net.

The only real drawback to them is that I am used to ordering weapons using my own credit card and having the item sent to my local FFL to do the paperwork.  The last time I called them, I was informed that the FFL had to place the order.  So know I just order from someone else like Classic arms, Aims, or one of the other suppliers.

Here is their web site.
http://www.gunsnstuff.net./
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I called them with a list of eight items AR parts, upper,complete lower, and striped lower etc. I was told none of the parts were in stock and should be there in two to three weeks. I called back in three weeks and was told the same no stock try again in two or three weeks.

I never called again.

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Their flyer is packed full of interesting looking items.

However, in my experience, FAC is the type of company that ships half your order, keeps ALL the shipping fee, and won't refund the money for items they don't have without a big hassle.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I have dealt with FAC on many occassions and found them to be a good company overall to deal with. They offer some great prices on stuff but a lot of it is on continual back order. If they tell you a few weeks it will probably be a few months. I just picked up some Oly lowers last night that I ordered in the first week of Feb. If you don't need something right away and want to save a few bucks they are usually the place to go. If you need it right away then spend the extra couple of bucks and purchase it from another company.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Their misc type charges are way to much.  Seems like they have 5 or 6 charges, where they really ding you.  It's their business, but because of the little extra fees they add on, they get very little business from me.

I ordered from them, but it has to be $15 cheaper than anywhere else.

mark
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:26:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info guys, I think I will pass on this company.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#8]
FAC? If you have a problem you are phoeqed!
Customer service is an alien concept there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I ordered 2 Imbel FAL recievers over the phone with Harlan, he verified it was o'k with my FFL dealer, then called back and confirmed with me.  Got 2 recivers 5 days later with consecutive serial numbers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top