Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 6:31:11 AM EDT
I know some might think this is anal, and I don't really care if they do, but why is that some don't seem to understand the focus of the two boards?  I see many GD subjects on the GFD forum.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I noticed that too, and it's gotten worse lately. The moderators on this forum aren't as anal about moving posts to other forums as on some of the other gun boards. Maybe they should be, or at least start locking topics until some people get a friggin' clue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
yea but some people don't even goto GD and vice versa.. so they post their topics in the forum not giving a shit where it's supposed to go or what
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#3]
The recent guilty party is also a first class !
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
yea but some people don't even goto GD and vice versa.. so they post their topics in the forum not giving a shit where it's supposed to go or what

What's really pitiful is that I will have one screen with GD, one with GFD, one with AR180 forum/Industry forums, and one with the Handgun forum all going at the same time, bouncing back and forth.  I have dialup, so while waiting for one to load a post or response, I will go look at one of the others.  Sad, isn't it.  Can you say addicted?
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Doesn't this thread belong in the "GD" forum and not here as well....

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#6]
guddummit or gudfokkendummit???
I use 'em both with annoying frequency
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Was thinking the same thing...
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No, because most of the problem is people posting GD topics here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]
And ya know whats worse?
Trying to figure out where the line is between topics for the "Ammunition" Forum and those for the "Caliber" forum.
I just give up and post it in GFD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top