Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2002 9:59:43 AM EDT
Pic Removed!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That's my cousin Cleve over there (3rd from the left). He's the black sheep of the family. Wears his green stock set around town always trying to be different. Says he's gonna move to San Francisco and find his "true self".

2nd from the right is my uncle, Big John. Nobody messes with him cause' he's so tall. He and my brother Jim (kneeling on the floor) both lost their front site posts in a horrible factory experiment gone wrong. Nobody talks about it for fear of being walloped.

My nephew Hos (we call him stubby) lost his whole lower half in an accident down at the mill. He's the farthest to the right and is easy to spot. He's in the dumps all the time because he can't have kids.

My nephews Jake and Delroy are twins (first 2 on the left). Even my sister can't tell them apart. She says their daddies coming home soon. He's in the penitentiary.

Uncle Shorty is crazy (4th from left). We steer clear of him as much as possible. One time at a family reunion he walked out of the outhouse naked and started short-stroking himself. Mama says he's alright as long as he keeps on the medication.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice collection.  I take it you like stainless steel barrels.  Hope you get your lower soon.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thought I would try this again.  We shall see.

What sucks, is having to wait for Armalite to ship out a stripped lower for complete my very lonely AR10 A2 upper.

223REM

223REM,

Until you get your lower, you can make a quite servicable rifle with the addition of some duct tape, a 10-penny nail, and a rubber mallet.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
All those ARs in NJ?! Your a BAD boy. Where do you shoot? Me and FMJunkie have gone down to Ft Dix to shoot, maybe we could meet there one day.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been trying to hook up with Rob for some time now, its just our schedules are complete opposites.  I live in South Jersey, you know, the where the politician forgot even exists.  I belong to Cumberland Rifleman Club in Millville.  No frills, but the only 600 yards range I know of NJ beside Dix, if you can get on it now.

223REM

PS.  WhiskeyBravo, absolutely hilarious!  
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's my cousin Cleve over there (3rd from the left). He's the black sheep of the family. Wears his green stock set around town always trying to be different. Says he's gonna move to San Francisco and find his "true self".

2nd from the right is my uncle, Big John. Nobody messes with him cause' he's so tall. He and my brother Jim (kneeling on the floor) both lost their front site posts in a horrible factory experiment gone wrong. Nobody talks about it for fear of being walloped.

My nephew Hos (we call him stubby) lost his whole lower half in an accident down at the mill. He's the farthest to the right and is easy to spot. He's in the dumps all the time because he can't have kids.

My nephews Jake and Jimbob are twins (first 2 on the left). Even my sister can't tell them apart. She says their daddies coming home soon. He's in the penitentiary.

Uncle Shorty (4th from the left) is crazy. We steer clear from him as much as possible. One time at a family reunion he walked out of the outhouse naked and started short-stroking himself. Mama says he's alright as long as he keeps on the medication.

LMFAO, thats flat funny, I cant seem to eat or drink reading your responses.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have been trying to hook up with Rob for some time now, its just our schedules are complete opposites.  I live in South Jersey, you know, the where the politician forgot even exists.  I belong to Cumberland Rifleman Club in Millville.  No frills, but the only 600 yards range I know of NJ beside Dix, if you can get on it now.

223REM

Yes, you are way the f#ck down there. I was in Cape May, Sea Isle City and Barnaget Light last week on bisness. You have 600 yards? Thats is cool. I do remember my brother telling me about a 600 yard range in NJ (BTW, Dix is only 200 yards.) I would be willing to take a ride down there to shoot if I was invited . Is the range 50bmg friendly?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Your picture is creepy Whisky-B!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Ohh, Hey, this just in.  Anyone with more AR's than me sucks!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I have my Sp1, "and that's all I need"
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm going to have to get Jim over here with his digital camera to take a picture of my AR collection. AR15s in the following calibers: 300 Whisper, 9mm, .223, 50 AE, .458 SOCOM, 10mm,.40 S&W & .45ACP. AR10s in .308, .243, .300 WSM & one ordered in .338 Whisper from SSK. Of the AR15's I have 6 in .223. Plus I'm in the process of milling out 4 0% lower receivers to build more AR15s for myself.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What sucks, is having to wait for ArmaLite to ship out a stripped lower for my very lonely AR10 A2 upper.

How long have you been waiting? I have been waiting since March for my complete lower:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=129141
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

223REM

Yes, you are way the f#ck down there. I was in Cape May, Sea Isle City and Barnaget Light last week on bisness. You have 600 yards? Thats is cool. I do remember my brother telling me about a 600 yard range in NJ (BTW, Dix is only 200 yards.) I would be willing to take a ride down there to shoot if I was invited . Is the range 50bmg friendly?

Actually Frank, there is another range at Dix that is 600m.  It is/was the DCM range and its a different membership/club than the range I belong to.  Last I checked into it (which was a year or two ago) , it was a little more expensive and it was only open one day a month.  (which is why I did not join)  I'm not sure if its still open or not.

If 223Rem is able to pull together a shoot, we should definitely head down there!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I think this is a great opportunity to show all you bastards, er, guys that live in the free world that we oppressed types are doing everything we can to support the cause!!!

Here's my collection:

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Squid,

You are welcomed down anytime.  Right now week days are better for me and my day off(when that comes is a mystery).  Yes the range is 50 friendly.  Besides the fishing, living at shore has its bennies.

223REM
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Gee,

I wish I knew you guys about 5yrs ago!
I grew up in the East Brunswick area, finally escaped "Joisey" after 45yrs.  We all would've made a heck of a sight!  "Pine Barrens overrun by ARs!"

I know what y'all mean about ArmaLite.  I waited almost a year for a new M15A4(T) upper.  It seems ArmaLite had a bad batch of bolt carriers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I think this is a great opportunity to show all you bastards, er, guys that live in the free world that we oppressed types are doing everything we can to support the cause!!!

Here's my collection:

Where did you get the camo job?  Looks cool!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Nice collection.  I take it you like stainless steel barrels.  

What he said!  

Where'd you get most of those SS barrels from ??
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Here's my collection:

The one on the bottom left must be one of those politically correct AR's
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice collection.  I take it you like stainless steel barrels.  

What he said!  

Where'd you get most of those SS barrels from ??

Left to right:
Harris 1x9 CMP Floated 20" (reduced course)
Wilson 1x8 CMP Floated 20" (1.1" under handguards, heavy bitch)
Wilson light 1x8 20" (ladyfriend's, she likes the green)
Wilson 1x8 16" (1" under handguards)
Pac-Nor 1x8 .243 24" from JN Rifleworks(1.2" under float tube, another heavy bitch)
Eagle Arms 1x10 20"

223REM
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#21]
CAPITALIST:  That is a rare, extremely valuable Mattel M16 from the initial run that never got shipped to Vietnam back in '66.

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
CAPITALIST:  That is a rare, extremely valuable Mattel M16 from the initial run that never got shipped to Vietnam back in '66.

The really rare ones are the pre-bans without the orange safety muzzle. They came in both black and green colors. Now those babies must be worth a pretty pennie!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The really rare ones are the pre-bans without the orange safety muzzle. They came in both black and green colors. Now those babies must be worth a pretty penny!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#24]
223Rem, FMJunkie: You guys both have some very beautiful rifles there....and major envy from a Jersey inmate who's only going on his first AR-15...so far...

If it woulnd't be a big problem, could somebody in the know post or drop me a PM with info on getting membership/access to the Ft. Dix range? Been searching for a while, but the most I've found is the info for a trap/skeet group. Southampton, PA is getting to be a tad far to drive for a decent range.......-+
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top