Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 5:07:11 PM EDT
I got my Bushmaster Lower Yesterday for my Varminter Upper. It has the National Match Trigger. I cleaned it up and went shooting today. All I can say is Holy S%&T Batman. I didn't squeeze it. I am impressed
I don't know about Jewel or other 2 stages but you could bet your money I am changing my 20" lower to one.

I also got Today my AR10 handle and front sight. I was told it would be a month and it was only 2 weeks. Thanks Armalite again for your fast service.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at my local FFL today while a customer was there picking up his Bushmaster lower with an NM trigger.  He let me try it.  It had a real smooth trigger pull.  It was nice!  I looked at the trigger and it looked like a CLE two stage trigger.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It is, of course, the height of bad manners to discuss either one's new firearms or one's new female significant other without posting pictures.

You are forgiven this time. Mind that it doesn't happen again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Ditto...post some pics for the rest of us!!

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#4]
10-4 sVarminter
Forum Link:

Other view
Forum Link:

National Match
Forum Link:

2 stage and regular
Forum Link:

Varminter and 20" A3
Forum Link:

Same as above
Forum Link:

Shall do and here they are: I know a Varminter looks funny with an Eotec on it. So please someone buy me a scope. One I could use on my AR10 also.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking toys you have there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top